linux hosting

Saturday 12 February 2011

Case of broken glasses

Yesterday I broke five glasses. All different glasses in proximity of one hour and not related in space and time to each other. Here I am, talking about glasses as they would have personality. And no, I am not a clumsy person and no, this is not a hobby of mine. Why do we think that there is meaning to situations in which things are repeating themselves? Why do we think that it is more likely for something to happen once then five times? Why do we tend to become superstitious when we can not explain? And that is exactly what happened to me. I started thinking that there must be reason behind this all, it is sign and if it is, it must be the bad one. To my relief I found out that I was wrong. 
To break uncolored glass in any form but that of a mirror or a bottle is a fortunate. 
This is just a theory, this symbolic associations, but occasionally there might be some coincidences that are hard to explain, so on that note, here is symbolic meaning for broken glasses:
Someone or something, is calling your attention, you are being summoned, or thought of regularly, by someone from your past, eg. relative, family, best friend. The matter is urgent, as they are sick, or need assistance.
Regularly dropping something may be explained by something more mundane but going along with the symbolic meaning, it may be "stop what you are doing, you are not where you are supposed to be".
Ok, now from the medical point of view. Your last three fingers (middle, ring, and pinkie) can loose voluntary muscle control when the shoulders they are hanging from are painful or frozen in any way.
I am relived and in same time am not. Nothing bad is going to happen and I just needed Google to tell me that.  But much worse, how could I find a hidden meaning in braking glasses on first place?! And last sentence is only here because I found some answers, otherwise I would be still very ignorant of my own stupidity. And that makes me feel really bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment