linux hosting

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Learn to see Aura

Today I have attempted to learn to see aura. I am very pleased with results and naturally I want to share it with you.  I got myself prepared like I am having big exam coming, woke up early as this time of the day is my best for being super clever, gathered all informations I may need to realize at the end that is actually very simple. And not, I don't think I have spiritual powers bigger then anybody else and yes, it really has to be natural ability of ours that just as many other we forgot how to use.
And now I know, ANYONE can see auras to some degree. Rather than create an "aura" of mystery around my newly acquired skill, I would like to show you some of the exercises I tried to, and demonstrate what eyes are capable of. 
Very young children see auras naturally. Infants frequently look ABOVE a person in front of them. When they don't like the color of the aura above the head, or if this color is much different from their parent's aura, they cry, no matter how much smiling the person does. I am sure everybody experienced this. Other example that I personally saw a lot in my line of  work are children drawings. Many times, children draw colorful, rainbow like surrounding around the person they draw. Yes, Children do have much cleaner and stronger auras than most of adults, but this is not a reason why they see auras. Young children see auras much easier, because their central vision is not yet damaged. Once they go to school they are told to use their vision in a certain way, and gradually they lose their natural auric sight. But before I get to that point I would like to tell you what aura is and why it is useful to be able to see it. 
Everything in the Universe seems to be just a vibration. Every atom, every part of an atom, every electron, every elementary “particle”, even our thoughts and consciousness are just vibrations.
The most important property of the Aura seems to be the fact that it contains INFORMATION
 about the object.

Aura around living objects (people, plants ...) changes with time, sometimes very quickly. Aura around non-living object is essentially fixed, but can be changed by our conscious intent.  

Colors and intensity of the aura, especially around and above the head have very special meanings. Watching someone's aura you can actually see the other person's thoughts before you hear them expressed verbally. If they do not agree with what this person is saying, you effectively see a lie every time. We cannot fake the Aura. It shows our True Nature and intentions for everyone to see.
When people realize that their Aura is on display and many people are able to see it, they will watch what they think. And they will try to see and improve their own Aura. In the process they will become better and wiser, being able to recognize intentions of other people. Surely, the entire world will become much better if all people can see and read Auras. Just imagine being able to see auras of politicians and them knowing that their auras are visible for everyone to see. What a great world this would be. 
In next post more about our eyes and exercises to practice aura vision:)

1 comment: