linux hosting

Thursday 24 March 2011

Easter table decoration "Make it or take it"

I wanted to make an atypical Easter decoration and this is what I came up with. I chose the colors that are usually associated with Christmas and was curious would it still look Easterly or not. What do you think? I am giving this one away, so if you would like to have it, write it in the comment underneath. Or you can always make one yourself...This is what I used:




                                                 And this is how I did it:


Attach eggs to the sticks (use glue gun or very strong glue).


Cut oasis so it can fit tightly inside of flower pot.


Arrange your eggs as you wish. Number of eggs depend on size of  the pot  as well as size of the eggs.

Spray it all over (or you can paint it instead)

Only thing that is left, is to stick cut out flowers and arrange dried grass around your pot. 


Have a fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment