linux hosting

Friday 18 March 2011

Bracelet-From Me to You

I love making things out of wire. It is material that gives endless opportunities for creative work. You can make almost everything with it. I find it very meditative and interestingly, work with wire turns everything into surprise. I never know how the piece will turn out to be. Challenging part is, you must not make mistake, because if you do, it is very hard to correct it without  marks left after. It has kind of philosophical meaning too, don't you think?:) Anyway, my present for you today is a one of the bracelet of your choice. All you need to do is leave a comment underneath and choose the bracelet you like the best. And you have one week  from today to think about it:) And no worry, they are flexible and can fit any hand.
1. Yin-Yang 
2. Waves

2. Waves (back)

3. Lost Together

4. Serenity
Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I will have more luck this time:),
    I would love to wear Yin-yang, and Waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,wonderful !
    I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete